Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree

We put the Christmas tree up right after Thanksgiving this year, so the kids could enjoy it longer. I think we will have a fight if we try and put it away anytime before Valentines Day. Our tree is little and sweet, a perfect fit for our family. Elijah loves the lights and will actually sit for 10-min at a time just staring at the tree.

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever saw

All three of my children in one shot, a big accomplishment. I just love how Elijah is looking up at his big sister Kaitlyn. They have such a special bond. Genny still isn't too interested in her brother, but she promised a picture for a piece of bubble gum.

1 comment:

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I love how Eli is checking out the tree!!! No matter if bribery was involved or not - the picture of all 3 kids is a treasure!